Toilet Paper Roll Fall Tree Craft Using Fruit Loops
- Start by having the kids sort out the colors they want on their tree.
- Cut out the top of the tree with the white card stock paper and put glue all over it.
- Have the kids stick on the fruit loops and press down.
- Once that is dry, cut a two slits across from eachother in the empty toilet paper roll.
- Stick the paper inside and you’ve got yourself a tree!
- Make sure to tell the kids that the cereal is not for eating after it’s been glued because they are definitely tempted!!